I don’t know what strategies to use!
Join us for StrategizeMyLife month! Learn tips and strategies throughout the month to help you identify and track effective strategies.
Download a free article on Strategies to help you through this holiday season during Covid to get your started.
Join us for…
How StrategizeMyLife can help you organize your strategies and destress
Topics & dates:
What are strategies and why should I care?
Part 1: 11/3 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Create strategies that work for you
Part 2: 11/10/ 20 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Finding the right strategies in a pickle
Part 3: 11/17/20 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What strategies are and how they can help you
- Why categorizing strategies can help with organization
- How to rate strategies to track what works and what doesn’t
- Why having a “go-to” place for strategies can save you time and reduce frustration
- How StrategizeMyLife integrates with PaceMyDay
Featured Q&A on strategies
We will also feature exclusive Q&A sessions with:
Dr. Penny Trayner – pediatric clinical neuropsychologist in Manchester, UK. She holds the British Psychological Society Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology.
Dr. Giulia Bellesi – clinical psychologist in neuropsychological rehabilitation at KCH NHS & in independent practice in London, England, UK. Dr. Bellesi also hosts the Neuropsychology hub blog which focuses on apps.
They explain why strategies are even more important after a brain injury and share compensation strategies to use in your everyday life.
Return here each Thursday for new Q&A sessions with Dr. Trayner and/or Dr. Bellesi. The Q&A sessions will correspond with the webinar series available on the following Tuesday @ 1:00 PDT.
You can view all our featured StrategizeMyLife Month videos on our bestbrainorg YouTube channel.
Give us your BEST strategies and we’ll give you the BEST Suite.
Three ways to win:
- Two winners will be randomly picked from strategies submitted each week via our “share your strategies” form.
- One winner will be randomly picked at the end of each webinar.
- One winner will be randomly picked at the end of the month from those registered for our webinar series.
See all strategies collected during the month on our Holiday/COVID Strategies page.