Tired of hitting the wall?
Join us for PaceMyDay month! Learn tips and strategies throughout the month to help you manage your energy and fatigue.
Download a free article on Tips to Help You Overcome Neurofatigue to get your started.
Join us for…
Maximize Your Use of the PaceMyDay App
Topics & dates:
Get Started with PaceMyDay and Increase Your Self-awareness
Part 1: 10/6 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Take Control of Your Day with PaceMyDay
Part 2: 10/13/ 20 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Customize PaceMyDay to Make it Work for You
Part 3: 10/20/20 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Increase Your Insights Using PaceMyDay Charts and Reports
Part 4: 10/27/20 @ 1:00 PM PDT
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the BEST Suite will help you manage your life
- How to use PaceMyDay to organize and modify your daily tasks
- How you can integrate PaceMyDay into your daily schedule
- How to customize PaceMyDay to maximize its use and success.
- How to generate and analyze paceMyDay reports to make better decisions
Featured Q&A on neurofatigue
We will feature exclusive Q&As with Dr. Erin Fults, Psy.D. Dr. Fults is a clinical psychologist specializing in neuropsychology and rehabilitation at JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison New Jersey, Hackensack Meridian Health Network.
Return here each Thursday for new Q&A sessions with Dr. Fults. The Q&A sessions will correspond with the webinar series available on the following Tuesday @ 1:00 PDT.
You can view all our featured PaceMyDay Month videos on our bestbrainorg YouTube channel.