- We collect email addresses for the purpose of syncing data across iOS devices.
- Downloading apps from Apple gives them permission to share some anonymous data to us so we can see how many people have bought and are using our apps, as well as app-related crash reports.
- Our site uses Google Analytics to provide anonymous analytics on how you interact with our website.
- Name and email address provided to us when requesting to receive downloaded documents from our site is used for that purpose and to provide periodic app and site-related updates. You can opt-out from future communication from BEST.
- We do NOT share this information with others unless required by law.
- We will NEVER sell your information.
CueMyList App (Stand-alone)
Brain Education Strategies and Technology, Inc. (BEST) does not access any personal information/data saved within the CueMyList app nor is the data shared outside the app. Email address is required to register app so data can be synced with other iOS devices.
BEST Suite of Apps
Brain Education Strategies and Technology, Inc. (BEST) does not access any personal information/data saved within the PaceMyDay, ReachMyGoals, StrategizeMyLife, CompleteMyToDos, and CueMyList apps nor is the data shared outside the apps other than in reports which you may choose to generate and share with others.
BEST does not release health-related data collected from Apple’s iOS Health app by the PaceMyDay (PMD) app. When you select “Health App” in Settings’ Health Data Source section, your heart rate, step count, and sleep data will be retrieved from Apple’s Health app and used to correlate that information with information gathered in the PMD app. Data is not written to the Health app by PMD nor is it shared outside the PMD app other than in a report which you may choose to generate and share with others. Although you may choose to integrate data from the Health app into the PMD app, BEST does not have any access to your personal data.