Key Points from Q&A with Dr. Trayner on the Importance of Breaking Down Goals
- After a brain injury, setting and achieving goals can seem overwhelming.
- Breaking goals down into manageable “chunks”, and having an accountability partner can help.
- It’s good to have someone who can give you good feedback on what may be realistic or not.
- Possibly someone who has experience in the type of goal you are setting.
- Everyone’s brain injury journey is unique, and it will take some trial and error to find what works for you.
- An accountability partner can also be a positive motivator and someone that can help monitor your progress.